Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 10 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Feb. 10, 2009. Thanks again.
6 comments:
Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 10 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).
You got an award
You will find it at my blog
http://mirellaart-design.blogspot.com/
Big hug from
Mirella
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Feb. 10, 2009. Thanks again.
Awesome!
Thanks for sharing & Happy Valentine's Day.
Awesome word art. Thanks for sharing....
Regards,
image masking experts
Post a Comment