Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 14 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Feb. 14, 2009. Thanks again.
7 comments:
Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 14 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).
Thanks for sharing & Happy Valentine's Day.
Wow, that is a stunning page, I might have to pick up that kit! Beautiful, thank you :)
hello ,
this QP looks really very attractive with all the green around , very good taste for the design & elements. Thanks a lot !
OMG what wonderful QP
Thank you so so much for sharing this wonderful freebie with us.
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Feb. 14, 2009. Thanks again.
Great post. Thanks for sharing....
Regards,
image masking experts
Post a Comment