Friday, April 16, 2010

Be my Facebook Fan - Special Prize

I have a special present set aside for my facebook fans. When I reach 100 fans, I will release my secret prize to only those who are fans of the site with a password.

Let's see how fast we can get there!!

or


Jamie Dell Scraps on Facebook
If the link in the post does not work, please try the one to the right of the page.

7 comments:

Tyger said...

I love your kits absolutely stunning.. But I tried to become a fan on facebook and the link just takes me to the home page of facebook.. i tried searching for you also but no joy.. any chance of sending the link?

Elizabeth Caldwell said...

I also had the same problem... I searched for you every way I could think of but no luck. I would love to be your fan on facebook since I am already a huge fan in real life!! :)

Jamiedello said...

Awww. Thank you guys.

The link should bring you to the login page. You log in and then it will bring you to my page.
Or you can just search for Jamie Dell Scraps.
Very odd. Both links work for me. Let me know if this helps :)

Jihs!!

Elizabeth Caldwell said...

hmmm, I still can't find you. I wonder if it's because we are in different countries??? I don't know. oh well :)

Miranda said...

I have tried it both like you said, it is not working for me, such a shame, I would love to become your fan.

Jamiedello said...

Eeeee. If you feel comfortable, leave your e-mail addresses and i will try to find you. :)

Christelle said...

I also can't find you! And I'd looove to become a FB fan... Another designer had similar problems, and found that her page could only be seen by people from the USA. Don't know if this helps?!