Sunday, March 22, 2009

Boy Joy Freebie Kit

Here is my new kit, Boy Joy. Full of Joy had great feedback and Tina ( Teenabugg ) from Scrapbook Flair gave me a great idea to do a similar kit in boy colors. She has 5 boys, so this will come in handy for her!! (and it has the button tree!!) I went kinda nuts on this one and I am very happy how it came out.
It's not just for boys though, I do pink pages for my boys all the time.
Let me see those pages!!!!


Download Papers and Elements

For those of you not on Broadband:
Just Elements
Just Papers


My Page



Download Quick Page


By Tina


And another by Tina

By Agapa


<Bubbles from Fantastic Dream

By Kezcrates


15 comments:

Pattycakes said...

I just love this kit...great colors!! Thank you!!! :)

Anonymous said...

this is so cute! thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on Mar. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the adorable freebie! Can't wait to use it!

Anonymous said...

thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! Even though the name is 'Boy Joy' I can see using with photos of my granddaughters! Thank you so much for sharing your talent!!

amsangel said...

LOVE these little monkies!! Perfect for my "Monkey Boy" - thanks for sharing!

Faye Hadfield said...

I love,love,love your button tree!

KGould said...

Thank you for featuring Matt's page :) This is such an awesome kit! thank you so much :)

Grammadiane said...

What a Terrific kit...Thank U soooo much for sharing it Dear.....It is just Darling

Dream Big Designs said...

Thank you so much! I love your kits!

Leah said...

thank you soo much for the kit

clubiani said...

thank you so much for sharing this precious kit!

grammadiane said...

What a Darling Kit...thank you sooo much for this wonderful gift...

Leah said...

Thanks so much!