Saturday, February 21, 2009

Out of This World Freebie Kit

Elements

Papers


By Kez Creates


My Page

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 22 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the awesome kit! Perfect for the boys! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on Feb. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Very cool kit!

Anonymous said...

This kit is sooooooo cute...thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you this is adorable for a boy!

Michele said...

Fun! I love the cute space kit!!

Marci said...

very cute kit! I just found your blog and I love your designs!

geoleoan said...

THANK YOU very much !!!
here is the link to my creation..
http://geoleoan.blogspot.com/2009/12/learning-magic-extractor.html

photoshop masking said...

Beautiful freebie kit. Thanks for sharing...

Regards,
image masking services

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this cute kit, it's out of this world! Diane