Kit is Praise the Lord by Jaelop. You can get it at http://jaelop.blogspot.com
So beautiful page!!! awesome work!
Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 06 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).
Hey Girl! I may have double-posted ... but just in case, your blog is great & you are an awesome digiscrapper!~
Lovely work! Thanks so much for sharing your talent!
Cool post as for me. I'd like to read more concerning that topic.BTW look at the design I've made myself Russian escorts
What a beautiful page. Love the design. The butterflies makes the page very attractive...
Hi, well be sensible, well-all described
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So beautiful page!!! awesome work!
Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 06 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).
Hey Girl! I may have double-posted ... but just in case, your blog is great & you are an awesome digiscrapper!~
Lovely work! Thanks so much for sharing your talent!
Cool post as for me. I'd like to read more concerning that topic.
BTW look at the design I've made myself Russian escorts
What a beautiful page. Love the design. The butterflies makes the page very attractive...
Hi, well be sensible, well-all described
Post a Comment