Saturday, January 3, 2009

Photo Mask Freebie





Download

How to use:

In photoshop, put the picture that you would like to mask over this layer. Then where the two meet, in the side box, click the Alt button and the curser will change. Click when you see the curser change and your photo will take the shape of the mask.



Here is the page I made with it.

Page made with paper and elements by the Waterlo Project.

6 comments:

Phyldar said...

I love photo masks and I adore that photo you used with yours - thanks for sharing both!

Lois B said...

This is a great photo mask. I hope you will have more to share in the future. I know how to use them, but not how to make them!

Thanks so much

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Photo Mask(s) post on Jan. 04, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

image masking service said...

Great photo mask. Keep blogging. Thanks for sharing.

image masking services said...

Love this beautiful photomask freebie. love the colors and golden ribbon. Thanks for sharing!!!

Regards,
image masking experts

Dallas Blinds said...

Good readiing