Friday, January 30, 2009

Addicted to Love- Valentine Scrapbook Freebie Kit

Here is my newest Kit, Addicted to Love. I don't know why but I always end up with at least one crown and wings in my kits. One thing I feel is very important in a kit is to have elements that pop. I don't like flat images and I tried really hard to do things that look reeal. Hope you like!


There are:
9 papers
61 elements

All PNG files except 2 frames are layered with photo masks to fit the frame.


By Jael
Word art by Jael


Here are some pages I made with my kit.

Word Art by Bethany

Please let me know where I can view your pages or post them in my guestbook below!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the V - Kit(s) - Valentine post on Jan. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

TerriM said...

Great kit and no worries on the crown and wings, LOL, we like them too. Thanks for sharing. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 31 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Brenda said...

Crowns and wings are important :-D

Thanks for the adorable kit :-D

Anonymous said...

Merci bcp pour ce joli kit !

Geocaro said...

Thanks a lot for sharing this beautiful kit !

Helen said...

this is so awesome! thanks..

Ana said...

I did a scrap with your kit... i liked! what did you think?
Visite-me!!!http://anafeitoamao.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

photo masking said...

Hi,
I love this beautiful and lovable freebie kit. Thanks for sharing...
Keep blogging....


Regards,
image masking services