Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Freebe Kit






To Download, Click Below:

Elements 1


Elements 2


Papers 1


Papers 2




This kit has:

80 Elements

3 Word arts

28 papers

Many Items not shown


Here is the page I made with it.






Template by M Mullens



I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!!

Please remember to come back and post your page in my guestbook at the botom of my blog.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful kit! I wasn't able to download the second elements.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this gorgeous kit! The only problem is the link to Elements 2 isn't working. Your time and talent is so appreciated!

Jamiedello said...

The Elements 2 link is working now. Sorry for the mistake :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful kit. Everything is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing your awesome creations with all of us! :)

TerriM said...

Very lovely kit. Thank you. HUgs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

photoshop masking services said...

Wow!
What a lovely kit!!!
Thanks for sharing!!!

Regards,
image masking services