Here is my 1st Scrapbooking kit.

There are more elements and papers that are not shown
To Download Click Below:
For anyone that does a page and posts it to any gallery, I will put their blinkie on my page. Just e-mail me at angelbabydesigns@hotmail.com.
Thanks!!!
6 comments:
Wow, that is awesome for a first kit! Love the alpha and the frames, can't wait to use it! Thanks for sharing it!
Bonjour Jamie,
Merci beaucoup for these beautiful embellishments !
C from Paris :)
Cute! I went to NY last year and haven't scrapbooked any of the pages yet. Looking forward to using your kit quite a lot. Thanks for making it a freebie!
Great kit, thanks for sharing!
As a Native NYer I THANK YOU for this GREAT Kit!!! :D
what an awesome and unique kit! I love the elements you've used!! Thanks so much for sharing!!
Post a Comment