Tuesday, November 11, 2008

1st Freebie

This is my first Freebie. I love Tiaras and little girls look so cute in them. Enjoy and please make sure to give me credit and share any deisgns with me and I will post them here!!!

To download click below
http://www.4shared.com/file/70850519/1980cd7f/JamieDelloTiara_1.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/70850550/430b0df/JamieDello_Tiara_2.html

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are soo awesome! Great Job!!
Thanks~

Lori Crouch said...

Another great share. Thank you VERY much. I have a friend who we call "The Princess." This will be perfect for a layout of her!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU! I love tiaras as well. I don't have daughters, but I treat my doggy like my daughter ... clothes, tiaras, whatever LOL . I love to do pics of my dog

Vestidadelmar said...

Got you first freebie. Thanks so much for sharing your talent.

TitanThirteen said...

These are great, thanks! I only made a page [on my blog] yesterday that i searched for a tiara for. There'll be lots of other oportunities to use these though! :o)

Stephe said...

I LOVE this!!! Thanks